Claudia Gray is an Award Winning Multi-Media Artist that has received many awards and notables for her Art, Photography, Glass Work, and Jewelry. Ms. Gray’s work has been featured on FOX News, and most recently she was a TV show featured guest about her life as an Artist and her Art. In February 2019, Ms. Gray received an award from the National League of American Pen Women in recognition for her Achievement in Art. Earlier this year, she received two awards for Photography: “Monet’s Giverny” from the Triton Art Museum Show and “Archway to the Past” from the Juried All Media Coastal Arts League Gallery Show.
She is a prolific artist and her work is simultaneously exhibited in numerous galleries, museums, juried art shows, and is sold at various retail establishments. Her largest order to date was to create 450 glass surfboards and platters for the St. Regis Hotel in Southern California. Ms. Gray’s photography and articles have been published over 50 times in newspapers and national magazines.
Ms. Gray is one of our local artists, living and working in the Bay Area. She is inspired by Nature and Eastern Philosophy. Caring deeply about the environment, she lives and creates with Eco-Friendliness in mind. In 2017, she volunteered six weeks for the National Park Service in Yosemite National Park. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Coastal Arts League Gallery & Museum and on the Board of Directors for The Los Gatos Youth Parks Council. She has created under the names “Claudia Gray” as well as “Patricia M. Gray.”
To learn more, please visit www.graydesigns.org.
The artwork below represents what is currently available for sale in the Reflections Elegante Fine Art Gallery.
Hover over any image for the title and price of the artwork. Click on any art piece to get more info about the art piece.
- National Pen Women, Santa Clara Branch, Achievement in Art Award
- Artist of the Month, Coastal Art League Gallery and Museum
- Second Place, Photography: “Milky Way ala Sierra Nevadas”
- Third Place, Photography: “Monet’s Giverny”
- Honorable Mention, Photography: “Archway to the Past”
- First Place, Photography: “Horsetail Falls”
- First Place, Jewelry Design, Fused Glass Art: Pendent: “Red Flash”
- Second Place: Fused Glass Art: Platter: “Purple Haze”
- Honorable Mention, Fused Glass Art: Surfboard – “Surfs Up!”
- Jewelry Exhibition: Juried Entry, Center for Contemporary Arts Center: “Wear Your Art”
- Glass Sculpture Exhibition Juried Entry, Muzeo Museum: “Struggle Within”
- Artist of the Month: Juried Entry: Exclusive Exhibit, Environmental Nature Center: Jewelry, Photography, Glass Art, Fine Art Paintings (2 different months)
- Created 450 Glass Items for the St. Regis Monarch Hotel in Dana Point, featuring Glass Surfboards and plates.
- Corporate Advertising Photography Image: “Summit Sunset”
- Published Book cover and back cover photographs
- Photography Exhibition Juried Entry: Muzeo Museum: “Horsetail Falls”
- Photography Exhibition: Cultural Mosaic of Silicon Valley, YouArt Gallery: “Sacred Space,” “Chanting Bliss,” and “Elephant Horn”
- Photography Exhibition Juried Entry, Fremont Art Association Gallery & JCC Gallery: “Pele Awakes”
- Glass Sculpture Exhibition Juried Entry, Fremont Art Association: “Diminishing Anger”
- Various Art Show Gallery Exhibits, including Fremont Association Art Gallery, Santa Cruz Art League Gallery, 4th Street Fine Art Gallery , Monterey Bay Artisans Gallery and more…
- Countless Photography Published – San Jose Mercury News, and other publications
- Juried Entry Invitation: Knott’s Berry Farm’s Christmas Craft Village
- Entry and Invitations to Exhibit at Numerous Juried Art Show
- Products and Art have been sold in over twenty-five retail stores, galleries, and museums.
- Many more gallery exhibitions for glass and photography – please visit graydesigns.org under past exhibitions for more information.